RE: SemWeb terminology page

I agree that that the essential function of controlled vocabularies
isn't to "describe concepts". I think that "label concepts" is closer to
the mark. I'm not completely comfortable with the "that are used in
actual metadata" because these labels could also be used in content to
improve Google results. That was my cryptic point on the Subject Search
use case:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Subject_Search

Jeff

http://www.ifla.org/publications/functional-requirements-for-authority-