RE: AW: SemWeb terminology page

Looking at these two groups again, it seems like the terms in group 2 vocabularies tend to be URL-encoded and appended to some sort of URI prefix (hopefully following a '/' or '#' character). The terms in group 1 tend towards un-encoded literals that need to be contextualized somehow (hence my SKOS suggestion).

Is this just my imagination?

Jeff