Re: Event Updated: JSON-LD Working Group and JSON for Linking Data Community Group

> On Sep 9, 2022, at 8:48 AM, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:
>
> Gregg,
>
> Would you (and everyone) be amicable to flipping the order of the agenda? I’d love to cover the “how we got here” bits first—with some additional future of JSON-LD promotion (the json-ld.org <http://json-ld.org/> stuff in the agenda below), and then follow that with the “what’s next” (i.e. JSON-LD star, YAML-LD, etc.).

Yes, I originally had the JSON-LD bits first, but didn’t want to subject people mostly showing up for YAML-LD with legacy JSON-LD bits. Note that this is largely a review of Errata and open issues.

> I’ve had a likely conflict arise which will possibly having me signing off early, so this is somewhat self-serving. The past history and promotion stuff is the content I’m keen not to miss while the YAML-LD stuff has grown legs of its own that I’m less up to speed with (and trust others in the room to have clearer contributions to make in my possible absence).

I think maybe the best thing is to put some retrospective stuff up front, and leave the review of Errata and issues until the end. I don’t have anything prepared to go over the history or promotion. Perhaps you might have some slides to contribute?

Gregg