Re: Ndjson vs. JSONLines?

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 14:52:25 -0700
Cc: "public-json-ld-wg@w3.org" <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>, JSON for Linking Data Community Group <public-linked-json@w3.org>
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
(CC’ing the CG, as this is really a CG issue rather than a WG issue at this point).

In fact, we identified three different sources, including NDJSON, JSON Lines and JSON Sequences. In fact, any of these could be a good starting point. See issue 63 for some background [1].

The name for the repo was fairly arbitrary, and perhaps needs some more discussion.

We have a slot for it on our call next Wednesday [2], perhaps you’d like to join to discuss?

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/yaml-ld/issues/63 <https://github.com/json-ld/yaml-ld/issues/63>
[2] https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/164de972-9959-44a0-a925-3905f7685c0f/20221012T120000#agenda <https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/164de972-9959-44a0-a925-3905f7685c0f/20221012T120000#agenda>