23 November and future CG meetings

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 12:27:41 -0800
To: JSON for Linking Data Community Group <public-linked-json@w3.org>
I’ve marked this, and future meetings as “tentative”.  At this point, there’s really nothing in progress to discuss. If you have a topic now, or in the future, for the CG to discuss, please send something out, and I’ll schedule the meeting. I’ll keep the current time slot open for future meetings.

At some point, we should create a Final Report for the YAML-LD work, even if there is incomplete work.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net