Nov 09 CG meeting

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 13:58:26 -0700
To: JSON for Linking Data Community Group <public-linked-json@w3.org>
There are no issues that need discussion, that I’m aware of, and there has been no activity on any of the CG specs. I propose canceling the meeting, unless someone has some specific agenda topics to discuss.

Going forward, suggest topics that you feel need to be discussed for future meetings. Really, progress on YAML-LD, NDJSON-LD, and other documents depends on community activity to move things forward.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net