Best laid plans of mice...

From: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:51:10 +0000
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Really sorry for standing you all up today, and missing the call I'd scheduled. >_< I'll try and get more formal robots in place to help make this happen for everyone going forward--and to prevent me from forgetting it's both Monday and 11 am ET...

It looks like y'all reviewed the JSON-LD* (JSON-LD Star) work:
https://json-ld.github.io/json-ld-star/

And reviewed issues in the following repos:
https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-api/issues/
https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/
https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-framing/issues/
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues

Thank you to Gregg for running the meeting, and apologies again for being AWOL.

Apologies,
Benjamin
Co-Chair, W3C JSON-LD WG/CG

--