UML class input to (eventual) JSON-LD output

From: Julie Bielski <jbielski@rxmaker.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 19:52:39 +0000
To: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi,

Does anyone here have experience with starting with a UML class diagram of an application domain and getting to the point where your code
can output instances of the various classes, their attributes, and relationships to instances of other classes via JSON-LD? From the reading I’ve done,
seems like I’d first convert the UML class diagram to RDFS and then to RDF, which could be serialized as JSON-LD? Seems like this would be a
common activity in the move from siloed data interchange to linked data.

Thanks,

Julie