Re: edge attributes in JSON-LD

> On Mar 30, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:
>
> At Schema.org we can't really claim Role has worked out well. I wouldn't advocate it for this.
>
> It would be very interesting if a syntax could be found in JSON-LD 1.1, alongwith an optional named graphs view of the data. This would help close the gap wth Property Graphs too.

Do you have a thought as to how such markup might look? You can already combine properties with named graphs such as the following [1]:

{
  "@context": "http://schema.org/",
  "@id": "http://example.com/gn",
  "@graph": {
    "@id": "http://example.com/statement",
    "@type": "Person",
    "name": "Jane Doe"
  },
  "dateCreated": "2018-03-30"
}

Some form of intermediate structure would be required in any case.

Gregg

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ybuj2dhr