Re: expansion algorithm 5.1.2.7

> On Jun 23, 2018, at 11:16 AM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>

> Yes, keys should be sorted; I thought there was an issue for this, but I don’t see it, nor do I see such text in the spec. In the expansion algorithm, sort expanded values of `@type` lexicographically when applying scoped contexts. In compaction, sort lexicographically on compacted IRI to apply scoped contexts.
>
> I’ll make sure the WG gets an issue for this.

Thanks, I have a couple other observations:

• `nests` should probably be defined around §5.1.2.8
• §5.1.2.9.15.2.2 says to recursively repeat “step 7” which looks like it is now step 9
• perhaps since it recurses, §5.1.2.9 should be broken out into its own section to be 1:1 to a function/method?

--
Dorian Taylor
Make things. Make sense.