Re: json-ld implementations (.NET)

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:20:04 +0200
To: "David I. Lehn" <dil@lehn.org>
Cc: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, Andrew Gibson <tinycode2@gmail.com>, Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>, Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>

> Having the main organization host implementations seems to add a whole
> bunch of responsibilities that are avoided by using external links.
> The group would have to handle licensing, ownership, finding
> maintainers, manage user access, maybe handle package manager release
> access, etc.  That being said, it would be nice to have a central
> place for implementations.  Although certainly would be weird if the
> json-ld org is only hosting the .NET lib!

Good points. I'm happy to report that the issue I created earlier
today regarding the stewardship of the json-ld.net repository has
gotten replies from Microsoft:

https://github.com/NuGet/json-ld.net/issues/26

So, I guess we'll just have to await their decision.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no