Re: yay simply cool

From: Dietrich Schulten <ds@escalon.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 02:21:21 -0100
Yo!

I understand you're considering  stuff like that. There  is something awesome I've just found for you, just take a look http://www.konveyer.by/eleven.php?UE9wdWJsaWMtbGlua2VkLWpzb25AdzMub3Jn

My Best, Dietrich Schulten

From: public-linked-json [mailto:public-linked-json@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:21 PM
To: ds@escalon.de
Subject: Thanks!

Cathay  Pacific? Cause that was one  of the  worst  experiences of my life tonight - and I ordered with the pick up time yesterday. Over an hour and half in  a crowded hall  with a  hundred other people waiting for our names to get  called. Police in the  lot, and trying to keep the peace inside  cause people  were  ready to riot.  This is the worst Ive ever seen  it. Never again. Never ever.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10