Re: Pagination best practices

From: Daniel Smedegaard Buus <danielbuus@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:07:05 +0200
To: Adrian Pohl <pohl@hbz-nrw.de>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org
Thank you everyone :)

I'm gonna read through those w3c documents to get a better
understanding. Adrian, I was looking at hydra for this, but was
reluctant to use it as it seems to bring in quite a bit of "baggage."
But I think I might actually end up with something based on it, as it
seems to be the de facto "api thing" to use on top of JSON-LD

Has either of you done pagination yourself? It'd be really cool to see
examples of homegrown syntax :)

Cheers!
Daniel