Re: Scoped contexts with @type:@vocab ?

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 5:56 PM, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Fantastic, thank you Gregg!
>
> And yes, I forgot the mapping to crm:E22_Man-Made_Object.  (Note the horrible `-` character :( )  but yes that is the expected output given the missing mapping :)
>
> Other than your ruby implementation, are there any others yet?

Once work is completed on the update, I’m hopeful that other implementations will come along. There also has been some interest in using this as the basis for a fast-track WG to push it to REC, which may be discussed at TPAC.

Changes are actually pretty localized, at least in my implementation, so updates should be straightforward.

Gregg