Re: Poll for Conference call time

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 06:12:53 -0800
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
It looks like the best time for the most people is Mondays at 10am Pacific,
with apologies to Niklas as the only participant who can't make that time.
https://doodle.com/poll/x9whhs5b34ih7ytq

We should try to have our first call on the 8th of January, and will get
the details out next week.

In the mean time, I hope everyone has a safe and festive new year :)

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect