usage question for custom vocabulary terms

From: Marisa DeMeglio <marisa.demeglio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 14:28:23 -0800
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hello,

I hope this is the right list for this question! I’m a developer working on a tool that outputs JSON-LD and I have a question about using custom vocabulary terms. Our output currently contains a mix of preexisting vocabularies (e.g. earl, dublin core, doap) and custom terms, some of which reference external schema, and some of which are entirely ours. One such custom term is “hasManifestCallbacks”, which is super specific to our project. How do I use a custom term in a JSON-LD file? I’m not sure how to declare it in the context:

{
  "@context":
  {
    "earl": "http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#",
    "doap": "http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#",
    "dct": "http://purl.org/dc/terms/",
  },

  "url": "http://schema.org/url",

  "css": "http://pending.schema.org/cssSelector",

  “hasManifestCallbacks”: ??

}

Could someone point me to some examples of this? I haven’t come across any thus far.

Thanks

Marisa