Re: JSON-LD & nested structure

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for the reply. I played with the JSON-LD Frame feature and it is
pretty cool. The problem is that it seems to be a "feature in progress"
since it only works on some case:

*ISSUE 110*
*Currently, framing allows just to select node definitions based on @type
matching or duck typing for included properties. It allows value properties
to be explicitly matched based on defining the property and excluding
things that are undefined, but it does not allow to be more specific about
the types of values selected. Allowing this is currently being discussed.*

(Source: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/)

In my case to specify a root entity I would like to be able to specify an
@id filter instead of a @type (since my root entity can be linked to other
entities of the same type)

frame = JSON.parse %({
  "@context": {
  },
  "@id": "http://www.myresource/uuid"
})

What would you recommend? Adding a fake rdf:type for the JSON-LD
serialization and remove it after?

Thanks!