Re: JSON-LD & nested structure

From: james anderson <james@dydra.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:33:29 +0000
To: JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
good morning;

> On 2016-08-17, at 22:43, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>
> […]
>>
>> I don't know if the Ruby implementation supports these features yet.
>
> I believe I support all of the embedding options that Dave’s does.
>
> BTW, on my short-term list is to try to update the Framing spec based on this common behavior.

if you should get to that, please distinguish between behaviour which concerns or presumes a json data model and that which concerns just the encoding itself.
as the document stands, there are aspects which one ignores - with bad conscience, but to advantage, when one has no json data model and there are others which, when they are implemented because they are stated so explicitly, but without a model, are just not a good idea.

best regards, from berlin,
---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com