Re: article versions with JSON-LD

You can represent relationships to previous versions by adding references to the DC terms ‘hasVersion’ and ‘isVersionOf’ (or other definitions of these relationships) - defining:

finalPaper hasVersion previousVersion

previousVersion isVersionOf finalPaper

In the final version “http://www.example.com/paper1/finalPaper” you might have

{