Re: [FHIR JSON-LD] Different mappings for different nestings? And implied triples?

P.S. Here is another example, simplified from
http://hl7-fhir.github.io/observation-example.json.html
Notice that "code" is used in different ways at different nesting
levels.   What is the best way to handle this, in order to cause "code"
to be mapped to different RDF properties with different ranges?

{
   "resourceType": "Observation",
   "code": {
     "coding": [