RE: [FHIR JSON-LD] JSON-LD implementation for serialization from RDF?

On 27 Feb 2015 at 23:08, David Booth wrote:
> BTW, what JSON-LD implementation would you suggest, for playing with
> serializing from RDF to JSON-LD and framing?   I see several JSON-LD
> implementations listed here: http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/

Depends on the programming language you prefer. Gregg's Ruby, Digital Bazaar's Python and JavaScript and my PHP implementation are all fully compliant to the JSON-LD spec. AFAIK. Gregg's implementation(s) has probably the best support for other RDF serialization formats. The alternative is to use tools such as Jena.

> If I could run something as a command-line tool it would be easiest, but
> if I need to invoke it from within a programming language that would be
> okay too.

It's fairly simple to wrap all of these implementations in a simple script so that you can invoke it from the command line.