Re: suggestion for the JSON-LD playground

On 03/02/2015 03:39 AM, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> it would be nice if the JSON-LD playground
> <http://json-ld.org/playground/> had a tab with graphical
> representation like the one on RDFa.info <http://rdfa.info/play/> .

I wrote the visualizer for rdfa.info; it was trivial to put together. I
think it was based on d3.js, which has gotten /waaaay/ better in the
time since the rdfa.info visualization was created.

I also like a lot of what Nicholas had to say about what would make a
nice visualization.

Unfortunately, my time is very limited these days wrt. writing code, so
- pull requests are welcome. :)

It doesn't have to be perfect, it doesn't have to be complete. Having
just about /anything/ wrt. visualization would be better than what we
have right now... which is nothing. :)

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.