Re: Resolving vocabulary URIs?

Hydra was mentioned with Marmotta (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-460) which is an
implementation of the linked data platform (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxkFS8r3OUE).

The linked data platform was used for a wicked cool microblogging
application called cimba. Basically you can pull data from a linked data
container somewhere and then have a social media post somewhere else (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtnB7aM1mTM)

But I'm probably as confused as you are. Anyone else care to jump in?

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org