Re: Resolving vocabulary URIs?

Nathan,

My idea of "follow your nose" or I guess "follow the trail" ( as you
described ) could be found by browsing around dbpedia. For example see:
http://dbpedia.org/page/Berlin . To me, the linked open data cloud is just
about browsing from one piece of linked data to another. It is not about
semantics. True, it does allow you to keep things up to date, and keep
track of the naming of things across applications. I don't know if it
helps, but I put together a presentation about linked data and webpayments.
Linked data and JSON-LD was a necessary introduction.

-Brent

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org