Re: [public-linked-json] <none>

From: Jauco Noordzij <jauco.noordzij@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:13:02 +0100
To: Anders Riutta <anders.riutta@gladstone.ucsf.edu>, public-linked-json <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Thanks, that clarified it.

If I understand it correctly the answer is: No. in JSON-LD an object's key
is indexed by a term which maps to 1 IRI (and only 1 IRI). A consumer of a
JSON-LD document can then specify somewhere else that "a foaf:friend
is owl:sameAs
a hydra:Link" and can then use a query engine that understands such
mappings to be able to query the document with that added inferencing.

Is that correct?

regards,
     Jauco