Re: Duplicate and shared list nodes in RDF to JSON-LD serialization

From: Alexandr Krylovskiy <alexandr.krylovskiy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:23:50 +0100
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org
To: Martín Martínez Rivera <martinmr@mit.edu>
Hi Martin,

it’s great to hear that someone (finally!) is working on a json-ld processor in Go.
I like both and have even started working on my own implementation some time ago, but had to put it aside and have never got back to it.

I’ve found your project on github:
https://github.com/martinmr/gojsonld

Keep up the good work you are doing.
I might be working with json-ld in the near future again and be one of the users of your package, or even a contributor.

Best regards,
Alex