text/html data type

From: Tor Skj°tskift <tor.skjotskift@amedia.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:30:40 +0000
To: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
When we create an article in a cmd we usually have a rich text field for body text.
How would we describe a newsArticle schema with a text-field containing rich media (text/html). We have the primitive data type text in schema.org, but it would be very usable to be able to differentiate between rich text and strings in order to create scaffolding mechanisms for json-ld