Re: jsonld.js promises on travis-ci

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:53:28 +0200
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>, public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi Dave

I'm building using grunt.js and the test fail when executing
Karma+jasmine in PhantomJS.

Actually it turns out that locally I've got the same issue with
PhantomJS (I was only running Chrome before). I tried installing
requirejs and es6-promise and including them both in karma.conf.js but
neither helps. I there anything else you'd like to know?

Thanks,
Tom