Re: [Best Practices] Context document - modifying and versioning

For the IIIF context documents we decided to include only the major version
in the URI, as we follow the semantic versioning notion that anything
backwards incompatible requires a new major version.  Then we add to the
context as needed for any minor or patch versions.

See:
    http://iiif.io/api/annex/notes/semver.html
And:
    http://iiif.io/api/image/2/context.json

And for Open Annotation, we have the full version:
    http://www.w3.org/ns/oa-context-20130208.json
that redirects to:
    http://www.w3.org/ns/oa.jsonld

Rob