RE: owl2jsonld: Converting OWL to JSON-LD @context

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:15:14 +0100
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Mmh, well spotted! My next challenge is to add JSON-LD as writer and reader
for owlapi, which should give you:

Reading/writer of JSON-LD owl in Protege
Conversion from JSON-LD ontology to context
Embedding of ontology in context (as JSON-LD OWL)

Personally I am most excited about the last one, as it gives you a context
with documentation embedded.

I am also planning to add some special annotation properties to tweak the
generation, say to override the term name.