FW: [json-ld.org] Lists shared between graphs are not correctly serialized (#357)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:54:10 -0400
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 6:02 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> I added a test, and updated spec/latest/json-ld-api/index.html;
> however, this currently won't show on the web site, as it redirects to
> the recommendation (through .htaccess, I believe). I think we may want
> to remove that redirection, as the latest version does reference it,
> or we should come up with another location for edited specs, although
> the fact it's /latest seems fairly clear to me. The fix to the fromRdf
> algorithm is probably not the most elegant, but it is simple and does
> the job.

This is a tricky question. It is certainly a bug in the sense that the result isn’t what we would like it to be. Nevertheless, the JSON-LD 1.0 spec algorithm is quite clear about how this is supposed to be processed and all conformant JSON-LD 1.0 processors do exactly the same thing.
Are we now changing this while the stable 1.0 spec says something else? Or should we introduce a new processing mode (1.1? 2.0?)?