Re: Converting RDF to JSON-LD : shared lists between graphs

This does not directly address your question, but . . .

Don't do that!  ;)   Seriously, I'm sure you have your reasons for
wanting to do that, but it violates what I would call "Well Behaved RDF":
http://dbooth.org/2013/well-behaved-rdf/Booth-well-behaved-rdf.pdf

I would strongly advocate that if you want to create that kind of
structure in RDF, you should use different predicates for it -- not the
rdf:first and rdf:last predicates.  Then the problem goes away.

David