Re: Migrating to @id and @type for legacy JSON specifications

One problem I found is that, if data is coming from RDF and going out
as JSON-LD, it is hard to generate aliased terms for '@id' and '@type'
with JSON-LD Framing - but perhaps someone know a nice trick with one
of the libraries? (Search/replace does not count :) )

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science