Please help with JSON-LD processing

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 23:16:40 +0200
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi

On Stackoverflow [1] Dave gave me some advice about how a client would
either expand or use a well-known context to compact a resource
representation to inspect its contents.

I intend to implement a Hydra client, which would allow passing a
well-known context.

Now I'm wondering what is your suggested algorithm to process the
resource to discover hydra:Links and hydra:Operations.

1.Would you keep an expanded/flattened document for processing and a
compacted to return to the client?
or
2. Would you only keep the compacted document and use the
processContext() method to expand any prefixed URIs?

Greets,
Tom

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23996953/json-ldhydra-link-discovery