Multiple @require in a single document

From: Nicholas Bollweg <nick.bollweg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 10:29:06 -0400
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
I was just dinking around with an interesting JSON format, JSON Resume:
http://jsonresume.org/

I put together this initial stab at a context for it, using schema.org
terms:
https://github.com/jsonresume/resume-schema/issues/42
(feel free to chime in there! how would you handle "bio"? how about the mix
of content in the "work"? Is there a non-intrusive way to inject @types?)

Here is the bogus context applied to their sample resume.json:
http://tinyurl.com/mdc6k63

One thing I noticed was about the "work" and "publications" terms, both of
which use @reverse. Apparently, only the latest one is honored in expansion
(or any of the features).

Here is a simpler playground version, based on the @reverse example from
the spec:
http://tinyurl.com/multiple-reverse

I would expect to also see #bart and #lisa as children under the pets.

Any thoughts? Am I doing something glaringly wrong? Are there any examples
of using multiple @reverse correctly?