Re: JSON-LD Compaction and Compact IRIs as values

Thank you kindly Dave. What I ended up doing - based on your feedback - was
to make the following changes:

The input document was modified to:

"x:purpose": {
   "@type": "@id"
},
"https://example.org/pub/x#purpose": {
   "@type": "@id"
}

Which catches both ways purpose can be made. And in the new context I make
sure it comes out correctly with

"x:purpose": {
   "@type": "@id"
}

Just in terms of JSON-LD going forward, may I suggest that's there's
"Principle of Least Surprise" violation going on here and that compact IRIs
in the @context should be expanded in this case (and maybe others).

D.