Re: Pending issue of JSON-LD Implementation Report

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

On Feb 25, 2014, at 2:08 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:00 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> On Feb 23, 2014, at 6:23 PM, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gregg,
>>>
>>> Please find attached an updated conformance report for JSONLD-Java.
>>
>> Congratulations on getting to 100%! I've updated the report
>> <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/>.
>
> Cool! You now pass all tests except "remote document".
>
> Gregg, would it be possible to add a row to the report indicating the
> overall conformance and report skipped tests in all tables? At the moment
> the numbers are a bit misleading as the report simply omits skipped tests.
> In the case of JSONLD-Java e.g., all remote tests are missing (there's no
> column in the remote document table) and thus the summary at
> http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/#subj_7 consists of just 100% items.
> If you are not careful, you will overlook that none of the remote document
> tests has been executed. Thus, the overall conformance would be 96,8% and
> not 100%.

Good point, I explicitly remove columns from the report detail section where there are no results, but the per-processor report could describe something for every section, regardless. I'll put that feature on my queue and regenerate the report.

Gregg