Re: Pending issue of JSON-LD Implementation Report

On Feb 23, 2014, at 6:23 PM, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gregg,
>
> Please find attached an updated conformance report for JSONLD-Java.

Congratulations on getting to 100%! I’ve updated the report <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/>.

Note that there was a small error in the report, you defined the project using <http://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java>, but referenced it as <https://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java>. I updated to use HTTPS.

Gregg