Re: IRI Templates

Hi

please consider that R2RML is also shaped on SQL: mapping "directly" CSV to
RDF would probably relies more on combining a syntactic mapping to the
linking capabilities of RDF. I think a similar goal can be obtained by
json-ld, as one user could ideally convert from CSV to json, thinking
"only" about constructing the correct match for columns, and than obtain an
almost "implicit" RDF: there could be no need for explicit joins.