Re: Question about serializing a graph to different JSON structures

Hi Olivier,

Didn't see any other responses, so here are two pointers that might be useful as starting points.

JSON-LD framing (be warned it's not yet fully fleshed out):
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-framing/

JSON-LD macros:
https://github.com/antoniogarrote/json-ld-macros
https://github.com/ariutta/json-ld-macros (my fork has a working demo)