Re: EXTERNAL: Re: validation of json-ld to context schema

We have been using JSON-schema to do syntactic validation for the new
version of Open Badges (enforce required properties, data types, structure,
etc). Though it isn't any standard beyond our own, we devised a way to link
to the schema files from the context in order to declare that "contract"
like you felt there should be.

It took me a long time to figure out what JSON-LD was really for, I felt.
But now I'm happy with how we eventually figured out how to combine these
two technologies to do what we wanted to do.

Nate Otto, Developer
concentricsky.com