Re: Default @type

If you use properties which you define and only use on the same type of
resource, you can in the vocabulary where the property is defined add
rdfs:domain to the implied type of the subject (and rdfs:range to type the
object)

It would however require additional RDFS or OWL reasoning beyond the
regular JSON-LD processing to get those typing triples. In RDF stores like
Jena this is normally just a simple configuration option combined with