Re: Relative IRI in @context?

On 08/05/2014 11:08 AM, Sebastian Heath wrote:

>> On Aug 5, 2014, at 5:28 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Agreed, this also makes it rather easy to work locally with json-ld
>> files that are hosted on a bog-standard Apache directory set-up.
> ^^^^^^
> +1
>
> And thanks for all the responses. I probably have enough to proceed and do endorse straightforward processing along the lines of 'href="<filename>"' when opening a local (or remote) file with a browser.
>
> -Sebastian
>
> ---------
> Sent from my cell phone.

Stian, Sebastian,

If you guys would like the behavior of the jsonld.js command line tool
to change, could you write up a proposal for the changes and add it as a
new issue here?:

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/issues

That will make it easier for us to track. PRs are also welcome. Thanks!

--
Dave Longley
CTO