Re: Migrating to @id and @type for legacy JSON specifications

In deed, that does works now (but not last time I tried), as long as
you are OK to use the same alias within the whole resulting JSON.

e.g.:

{
  "@context": {
    "dc": "http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/",
    "ex": "http://example.org/vocab#",
    "xxx": "@id",
    "yyy": "@type"
  },
  "@type": "ex:Library",
  "ex:contains": {
    "@type": "ex:Book",
    "@context": {
      "id3": "@id"
    },
    "ex:contains": {
      "@type": "ex:Chapter"

In the JSON-LD playground Library Framing example, gives:

  "@graph": [
    {
      "xxx": "http://example.org/library",
      "yyy": "ex:Library",