Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 22nd 2013

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:23:13 -0700
Cc: "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>, "'RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
I'd suggest we go ahead and merge 304, as it's a bug fix. This will allow us to get updated reports from implementations soon so that they're in place for Wednesday's vote for transition.

I've implemented the fix in my code as well [1].

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://github.com/ruby-rdf/json-ld/commit/49492f4930c048e023c6f47364848a057a63f99a