Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, October 15th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 00:17:09 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We need to discuss the RDF WGs input on going to Proposed Recommendation
and the delay that will place on the JSON-LD specifications. Seems like
we're going to have to delay PR by 2 months due to RDF Concepts lagging
behind.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 4pm CET
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Dave, Manu, Markus, Gregg

Agenda

1. Plan for Proposed Recommendation
2. Implementation Report Update
    * http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/