Re: JSON-LD blocked to PR by RDF Concepts

I guess our emails crossed.

Are you only proceeding with 'json-ld' not 'json-ld-api'?   Or if you
mean both, then what's the plan re Promises?

On 10/08/2013 10:47 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We expect JSON-LD to come out of CR and be ready to go to PR by next
> week. RDF Concepts is now blocking JSON-LD from going to PR and on to
> REC. Could the RDF WG please discuss how we can resolve this issue on
> the call tomorrow?
>
> The options that have been discussed so far are:
>
> 1. Make the JSON-LD data model and the reference to RDF Concepts
>     non-normative, go to REC, and make the reference normative when
>     RDF Concepts goes to REC. This seems like the best option.

You want to do two more publications and a second AC review 3 months
later just to make this tiny change?

> 2. Delay JSON-LD proceeding to REC until RDF Concepts becomes a
>     REC. This would be a terrible outcome.

What specific harm will be done by delaying json-ld by two months?

        -- Sandro