Re: Valid values for @type in @context

Thanks for your explanation, Markus. I agree that the spec is technically
clear on the point, if you read it all. My point was just about helpfulness
to someone who has not yet digested the whole text. I write from the point
of view of a fan of the idea of JSON-LD -- I would like to use it as one
binding for InLOC [1].

To me (and possibly others) it would be helpful either
(a) to put a note in section 5.4 in any case -- not talking about type
coercion, but simply noting that @type arrays cannot be used within
@context (you don't have to say why at that point), or
(b) to dis-overload (?) @type, so that within @context there is
"@valuetype" or something, with @type reserved for nodes outside the
context.

But if people reckon I am in an insignificant minority of people who would
be helped by this, fine...

Thanks

Simon

[1] http://wiki.teria.no/display/inloc/Home