Re: Node.js tool for RDFa -> JSON-LD transformation

Very cool!

As you know, my RDFa implementation in the RDFa-lab (which also runs
on Node and in the browser) [1] directly generates expanded JSON-LD.
I've then used your jsonld.js (with the framing stuff pruned) on that,
e.g. in combination with the Connect algorithm in the lab.

Another thing I've used for a while is RDFLib (Python), combined with
rdflib-jsonld and the "rdfpipe" commandline tool (from RDFExtras) to
do something very similar (rdfpipe can handle most RDF formats in and
out):

    $ curl -L http://w3id.org/payswarm/v1 -o /tmp/payswarm-v1.jsonld
    $ rdfpipe -irdfa http://recipes.payswarm.com/?p=10554
-ojson-ld:context=/tmp/payswarm-v1.jsonld

(Something it it goes wrong when fetching the remote context, so I had
to use a local copy. Alas, I haven't had time to work on rdflib-jsonld
for quite some time now.)

And recently (as in 3 hours ago), the Swedish legal information system
I built (in Java/Groovy) [2] was updated to use an up-to-date JSON-LD
context. This system actually consumes legal information published in
RDF/XML or RDFa now (over Atom), and among other things funnel
extracted JSON-LD into ElasticSearch. See e.g. [3] and [4] (but note
that the new context isn't deployed yet).

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: https://github.com/niklasl/rdfa-lab
[2]: https://github.com/rinfo/rdl/tree/develop