Re: Talk in JSFoo

From: Clay Wells <cwells73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:06:20 -0400
To: vikash agrawal <vikashagrawal1990@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Vikash,

IMHO, doing a 'crisp 15-minute presentation' might go over very well
compared to a 'full-length 40 minute' session.
You may want to consider showing a quick example use case to whet the
viewer's appetite and leave them wanting
to learn more.

Cheers,
Clay

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:05 AM, vikash agrawal <vikashagrawal1990@gmail.com